Information about the Adventist work in Guyana.
Global ministries within the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) International is a humanitarian agency operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church for the purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief.
- Outpost Centers International (OCI) is a non-profit organization for lay ministries. OCI's members work with local church leadership, seeking areas to strengthen the church and compliment its mission.
- Adventist-laymen's Services & Industries (ASI) is a membership based organization of Seventh-day Adventist laypeople who enthusiastically participate in the church's worldwide mission to serve others and to share the good news of God's love.
- The mission of the Adventist Volunteer Center is to assist the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the proclamation of the gospel to all peoples through the ministry of Adventist Volunteers.
- Enditnow is a global campaign to raise awareness and advocate for the end of violence against women and girls around the world. It aims to mobilize Adventists around the world and invites other community groups to join in to resolve this worldwide issue.
- ACF is a ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist church to students at secular universities around the world. It is know by several names based on the geographical region. Find out more from the parent site.
- Adventist Deaf Ministries (ADM) is a non-profit ministry for deaf people. A faithful group of volunteers comprise the ADM Board of Directors, a majority of whom are Deaf church members and leaders.
- Adventist Regeneration Ministries is a Christ-centered 12 step recovery program for addictions.
The ministry's ethos is that surrender to Christ can liberate us from the bondage of our addictions, compulsions and obsessions.
- Adventist Heritage Ministry (AHM) is an educational and evangelistic corporation organized in 1981 to assist in preserving the heritage of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.