Director: Genevieve Whyte-Nedd
This department works along with departmental directors where necessary and the relevant officers, providing professional support, training and development for all employees within the organization for effective execution of their assigned duties.The HR Director is also responsible for:
- Organizing and providing programs for the social and spiritual support and growth of each employee within the organization.
- Develop a cadre of employees within the territory of the local field who will be at the cutting edge in expertise, excellence, and efficiency in their work.
- Provide updated job description to each employee and maintain a copy of each on the workers' file
- Work along with the relevant officers and departmental leaders to ensure a continuing education program is maintained for all employees within the organization
- Ensure that acceptable employer and employee relations are maintained at all times and that employment issues are addressed according to organizational policies and in harmony with the labour relations laws of the country.